Sunday, May 15, 2011

Just Another Life or Death Story

This weekend I went with mis amigas to our Girls Camp Youth Leadership Training (Girls Camp is going to be amazing this year, by the way =] ). Anyway, Friday night my girlies and I were sharing stories, scriptures, and such, and my darling Miss K told us of a great spiritual experience she had a few days ago.

Miss K and Miss B were driving, and stopped at a red light. It turned green, but Miss K didn't hit the gas pedal. She said her mind just went blank, she saw the light change, but it didn't process. After a few seconds she slowly eased down the gas and began rolling forward. Just as a truck came roaring through the intersection. Very, very fast. Too fast.

If Miss K had gone as soon as the light changed, they both would have died. Or at least be seriously injured.

I don't know what I would do if I lost those girlies, my sisters. It makes me so glad that they know who they are, and are in tune with the Spirit. Because that is what saved them; the Holy Ghost. Why else would they have stopped? The Lord guided and protected them, and I am so grateful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment