Sunday, September 25, 2011

One Reason Why I Hate Teenagers

Last week I had to sit in the back of the bus after school. Typically I try to avoid this, for reasons any highschooler knows.
The annoying, rude, crude, and immature boys sit in the back. That day was no exception.

These boys swore about every three words. I'm not even kidding. It was awful. Me being the reserved person I am, I sat there with my friend Miss L and just silently fumed. Until I finally snapped. Turning around, I said sharply, "Please watch your language, I do not want to hear half the things you are saying."

I won't tell you what they said in response. I got up to sit toward the front of the bus. I was almost shaking, I was so angry and upset. Then I heard them continuing to talk about me. Not nicely. I admit it, I fought tears. Emotion does that to me. I cry - happy, sad, or mad.

I don't understand how people can purposefully be so mean to each other.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you. You won't always be in whatever level of Dante's inferno that high school fits into, and it's good to be able to speak your mind. Even, as the saying goes, when your voice shakes (or your whole body!).

    ReplyDelete