Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Write a Friend Month

First off-
I apologize (again) for lack of postage. I think I am just gonna apologize in advance.
Also, this technology thing has been holding a grudge against me or something, because it hasn't let me comment ON MY OWN POSTS! It was angrymaking. So if I didn't reply, it wasn't my fault. I tried. The computer wouldn't let me.

Now! On to new stuff.

According to the calendar in my classroom, December is Write a Friend Month.
I quite enjoy that, as I am missing my friends very very much. Also, it is Christmas! And I think writing and sending letters is especially appropriate during this season. It is what I try to do, instead of spending money on worldly presents. It is more meaningful. But that is a topic for another time. Maybe a talk in church next week actually...

Anyway.
I would like to issue a challenge: Write your friends! Handwritten notes and letters are the best, but if you know you probably won't do that, at least send emails! Or however else you message!

Let people know how much you love and appreciate them. It really means a lot to hear from your friends. You never know who is needing a boost. Why not give it to them?

No comments:

Post a Comment