Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Personal Progress and Pie

What a great combination.

Especially when it is Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie (recipe for this astonishing creation found here).
It is amazing. It truly is. Served with ice cream, maybe a little chocolate syrup, caramel or whipped cream...It's like heaven in a bowl. If heaven were made of chocolate, sugar, and cream.

I was served this deliciousity at tonight's Young Women's mutual activity, where we recorded and worked on Personal Progress. (They both start with P, see? Personal Progress. Pie. How ingenious!)

I am, sadly, rather...deprived when it comes to the joy that is the Personal Progress Program. (Whew, another P!) In other words - I am sooo behind.

To encourage me to work on that, I was introduced to this lovely page, a section of the Church website. It helps track your progress on Personal Progress (Go alliteration!) and get things done! I haven't taken a good look at it yet, but I am told it is great.

So, everybody, it's great!

LADIES - Take a look at it.
Guys, I guess you could too...it couldn't hurt. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment