Wednesday, June 15, 2011

500 and some MUSIC!

WHOA! Almost 500 page views?! Are you kidding?! I never thought that would ever happen...thanks guys. =]

Lets have a party! Whew! I love excuses to party. Not like I ever need one... ;)

Okay, I know I have been MIA for quite awhile, and I am very sorry. Know that awful thing called school? Yeah. It's killing me. But, IT'S ALMOST OVER!!! :D
Just a few more days, and we are freeee! And then I shall blog more....hopefully. I actually do like blogging...I just never have time! Gah!

Now! I want to party! SO - Since music is huge to me and it is one of the things that has gotten me through school, I want to share some of my current favorite songs with you!

One Week - BareNaked Ladies
You can thank Mister D for this one, he played it for me at our homework party the other day. It is just such a crazy fun feelgood song! =]


Keep Your Head Up - Andy Grammer
This is my current pick-me-up song, thanks to Mister S. It just always makes me feel better!


Rolling in the Deep - Adele
This is sooo fun to sing! haha I get pretty into it...Really, who doesn't love it? =]


I Just Wanna Run - The Downtown Fiction
This is my moody/bad day/grumpy song, I guess. I really like it because it is exactly how I feel sometimes.


Sigh No More - Mumford and Sons
This is another of those moody song, but it so peaceful and beautiful!
(Notice - be careful with Mumford and Sons. Some of their songs, like The Cave or Awake my Soul, are lovely, but others, like Little Lion Man, have some nasty swearing. It is a good idea to stay away from those. I can tell you from experience even one bad word in a song, and that is the line that is stuck in your head alllll day.)



Goodness, I am on a roll here! Hope you don't mind. If you do, oh well. It's my blog! muahahaha!
I have so many other songs I love! I will have to post them later...would you like that? Yes, no, maybe so?

SO. MUCH. MUSIC!!!! :D

Okay, last one for now -

Who Says - Selena Gomez
I know, I know, but it is such a cute song! With such a great message! =]


There you go! Some wonderful music, ended on a happy note!
Hahaha punny!

Oh goodness...

No comments:

Post a Comment