Thursday, June 2, 2011

Yummy, easy (healthy) PASTA!

Okay, I love pasta. Waaaay too much. Which is why I love finding quick, delicious recipes with good healthy ingredients. My families newest health-nut idea - spinach.

Surprisingly, I don't mind spinach all that much. I know, it shocks even me. I am not a veggie person (who is?), but I have found some amazing recipes using spinach.

My newest favorite (which I just made), is a wonderful Spinach and Feta Pasta.
(By the way, explore that site, its awesome! OurBestBites =] )

Tomatoes, garlic, feta, (I omitted the mushrooms, ew) ....oh glory, it's good!

This pasta is delicious. Beyond delicious. Uber-amazingly FABULOUS. And it's simple too! Simple and quick, that's how i cook. ;)

I would post a picture of my own, but I devoured it before I remembered to. So you will just have to look at the pictures on the recipe, link posted above! They look better anyway. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment