Tuesday, June 21, 2011

SUMMER!

FINALLY! IT'S HERE!!!

Today I woke up to chilly, thick FOG. It was cold! It did not feel like the last day of school AT ALL. But it was. Made it through the halfday at school, then I was FREEEEE!

And it got sunny!! :D
Really sunny! HOT!

My friends decided it would be fun to go to Ben and Jerry's and share a Vermonster. 20 scoops of icecream, brownies, cookies, hot fudge, whipped cream...served in a gallon-sized tub. Crazy. There were about ten of us, more or less, and we demolished it.

I made it home, felt tired. Big surprise. I am always tired. So I took a nap in the sun! Layed out a blanket in my backyard and slept for about an hour. So hot, but wonderful. =]

I love that naps in the sun are possible now. I am so glad it is finally summer! School was killer, but now we can have fun! Anyone have cool plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment