Monday, July 4, 2011

Assistance Please?

Hi. Yes, I am alive. Barely. But that is another story. Remind me to tell it later, okay?

I need some help, guys. I have some things I want to talk about, but my brain is rather scattered recently.
SO - Do you think you all could leave me some ideas on topics I could blog about? Questions, comments, complaints...anything. I would just really appreciate some inspiration and encouragement that I am not absolutely boring (but if I am, please let me know).

Please! Comments or emails would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Well, Miss Megy, i love whenever you tell me what inspires you! Quotes, songs, scriptures ect. I also love when you are HAPPYYYYYY! And happy lists are always good? i especially love you, so write about yourself! Miss you little lightbulb, so come home sooooooon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, my dear Miss Tea you are such a sweetheart!!! Thank you! =]

    ReplyDelete