Wednesday, July 13, 2011

How about a Happy List?

Thank you very much to the lovely Miss T, who left me some advice! Honestly, when I saw I had a comment, for the first time in  a very long time, I freaked out a little inside. I love hearing from you guys.

So, part of Miss T's idea was a happy list. I can do that! Today's Happy List will be rather general...and probably random. Oh well. Here we go!
In no particular order, my first...

HAPPY LIST!

1. My Friends
I have some pretty awesome friends. They are amazing, and have some mad skills. Sometimes they surprise me and bring me cookies (how sweet!), or sing to/with me (we do that alot), or randomly start dancing (yeah...that's usually me). They help me, and I do what I can to help them. They make me happy.

1. Love Songs
I am a sucker for love songs. Any cute, sweet song really. Miss B has told me this again, and again. What can I say? They are just so cute! I think I will be posting another song list soon. They make me happy.

1. Books
I am very much a nerdy reader. And I love it! Currently I am reading the Fablehaven series by Brandon Mull. They are reeeally good. It's fun to get a lost in another world. It makes me happy.

1. Rain
I love rain. Some of my friends think is it dreary, but I think it is refreshing! Rain is just so calming. It smells clean and fresh, hearing it all around is rhythmic, and feels rather isolating. It is so beautiful. I like to make a big mug of my signature hot chocolate, curl up on the couch with it and a warm blankie, and just watch the rain over the trees in my backyard. It makes me happy.

1. Warm Clothes Just Out of the Dryer
Maybe it's because I just pulled a load of laundry out of the dryer, but don't you love those clean warm clothes? Sometimes my mom will dump a bunch on my siblings and I. It's so fun! Plus they are great for curling up and watching the rain... ;). It makes me happy.

Well, I think that is all for today! Hope you enjoy my rambling as much as I do!
What sort of things make you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment