Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Better Bloggers

Since I have been bad at blogging recently, I wanted to share with you some other blogs I love (that are hopefully better updaters than I am).

The first is I[heart]YouFiveElephants, made by my lovely friends Miss K and Miss T. They so cute it's almost criminal. Curious about the blog name? Ask them about it sometime, it's a sweet story.

The next is The Best of Gluten-Free, by my dear Miss C. I joke that she is basically allergic to the world (it's almost true), including wheat. However, she loves to bake and cook, and has become a gluten-free chef extraordinaire. I love visiting her. The darling always has good food for me, she is going to make me fat!

Finally, we have Dear Bro Jo. It is all about dating and relationship advice. Miss B introduced  me to this blog, and its pretty nifty.

What are some of your other favorite blogs?

1 comment: